Hello to you!

I am a busy Mom of 3, My eldest is a girl who is 6 and 2 boys who are 4 and almost 3month. I have been with my husband for nearly 12yrs and have been Married for 5.

I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.

I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Day 10~ Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice.

M has really taken to expressing herself more as she has started grade 1. She has started to pick out her own outfits and matches without direction or help from me. She decieded she wanted to play dress up! Here is her outfit tonight! I am so proud of her, she has the confidence I wish I had when I was growing up, she isnt afraid to voice her opinion or offer her own insight to a topic! as well as she is a sweet and caring big sister, what more could a mom as for right?!

4 comments:

  1. Your daughter sounds confident and creative and she is a beautiful girl. Give yourself a pat on the back mama because yor are raising her and it looks like your are doing a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. shes adorable, I love the creativity.

    ReplyDelete