Here is my first baby who will be 9yrs old this year, his name is Jester. He is quite possibly the most grateful cat I have ever come across. He had a very hard kitten hood. He was found in a garbage bag on the side of the road with all of his sibling dead. :( he was malnuturished and missing teeth. When I saw the 2 lb ball of fluff my heart melted. Jester is an indoor cat who is terrified of the outdoors. He is wonderful children. I wouldnt change trade him for any other pet!
Hello to you!
I am a busy Mom of 3, My eldest is a girl who is 6 and 2 boys who are 4 and almost 3month. I have been with my husband for nearly 12yrs and have been Married for 5.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my Jester you are one handsome cat!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy goooodness! He is beautiful!! Would love to snuggle with such a soft looking kitty cat (who am I kidding..I'd snuggle with any kitty cat)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful cat. He looks so soft and fluffy. His eyes scare me a bit. lol but I know its just the flash..well I hope it is..lol. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteawww...how awful...and what a gorgeous cat! :)
ReplyDelete