Hello to you!

I am a busy Mom of 3, My eldest is a girl who is 6 and 2 boys who are 4 and almost 3month. I have been with my husband for nearly 12yrs and have been Married for 5.

I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.

I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sweet Rainbow.

Daddy has been helping the older 2 with places on the world map, every night before bed he quizzes them on places he has taught them about. It is sooo cute to see them both remember and blurt out places!
All arount there room is puffy clouds and this wonderful rainbow. I think its wonderful for them to wake up and see such a pretty rainbow!

M's Memory wall!

With all our running around today I should have taken my camera with me. I still havent gotten in the habit of bringing it with me. Here are a few pics of things in the kids room I really Love M's Memory wall its so great to see here display the items that mean so much to her!
Mainly Sephia and Low Colour. I really should learn some more functions on my camera!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of M's memory wall. I just might steal this idea for my son's room. My son has maps on most of his walls. He loves them

    ReplyDelete
  2. C has a spot on her door that she hangs up her fav pics etc.. I think they are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete