Hello to you!

I am a busy Mom of 3, My eldest is a girl who is 6 and 2 boys who are 4 and almost 3month. I have been with my husband for nearly 12yrs and have been Married for 5.

I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.

I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Day 3~ Missing Teeth and The Love the Snow

My newly toothless wonder. After her NYE adventure she seems to be back to her old self (less her 2 front teeth) :)

















The squeals of delight rang through the house this morning as the snow fell. B was so excited about he snow he couldnt contain himself. Here are a few pictures of them enjoying themselves. and how could you resist a hot cup of cocoa to end the fun!










1 comment:

  1. Oh no... two front teeth gone at the same time and too late for Christmas. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete