At our local church they have rented out storage space to a wonderful steel drum band. From time to time we are privledged enough to recieve a free show of their talents. Here is a photo of them practicing. My Kids love to dance while they are practicing! The sounds of the steel drum makes me want to be back in the carribean, My ILs lived in Grenada when M was first born, we were lucky enough to be able to visit them while they were there. The sounds of steel drum make me feel relaxed, almost like we can do things without the hussle and bussle of busy life.
Hello to you!
I am a busy Mom of 3, My eldest is a girl who is 6 and 2 boys who are 4 and almost 3month. I have been with my husband for nearly 12yrs and have been Married for 5.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree - love the sounds of the steel drums. I would be dancing with your kids in the church. LOL BTW Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLove the "view." Great pic!
ReplyDeleteI love steel drums.
ReplyDelete