As M gets older I am amazed to see how her artistic side blossoms. Here is a winter scene that she did this week. I think is a great use of shapes! but then again I may be biased! ;)
Hello to you!
I am a busy Mom of 3, My eldest is a girl who is 6 and 2 boys who are 4 and almost 3month. I have been with my husband for nearly 12yrs and have been Married for 5.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice job!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely frame-worthy work!
ReplyDelete