So Thursday night I took B to the walk in, he has been coughing and dripping for the past week, Wednesday night things changed. I called my Dr in the Am and they said there was no one covering my Dr while he was away and the walk in was open at 5pm. So off we went. We were lucky that the Ped Dr was running the clinic.. the same one who saw him a few weeks ago. She is concerned he has asthma as well as pneumonia. So off we went to pick up the meds for him. Xray on Monday to confirm!
Hello to you!
I am a busy Mom of 3, My eldest is a girl who is 6 and 2 boys who are 4 and almost 3month. I have been with my husband for nearly 12yrs and have been Married for 5.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
Friday, February 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment