The kids woke up to the cute baskets they had decorated filled with chocolates and yoyos bubbles and treats! They were soo excited to see that he found us! LOL, It was a great day. We visited my Family and enjoyed a wonderful BBQ in the backyard. We are truly blessed.
The Kids Baskets on Easter Morning
Hello to you!
I am a busy Mom of 3, My eldest is a girl who is 6 and 2 boys who are 4 and almost 3month. I have been with my husband for nearly 12yrs and have been Married for 5.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
I love taking pictures of my kids and random stuff. I would love to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I am sure over the next 365 days there will be a few days that I will take horrible pictures of nothing LOL. but I will do my best to get on here everyday and post.
I would love to have feed back from any of you to help me better my skills.
Sunday, April 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment